

More fun this week. We went to the petting zoo with the neighbors and the picture with Isabella looks like a prom picture to me :)! Brady continues to enjoy sports class and is an enthusiastic participant. It seems to wear him right out. I love that he had his cat (Orange Mimi) right on top of him during his nap. I couldn't resist taking a picture - totally a picture I'll bust out to show his future girlfriends. We took a train ride to San Juan Capistrano with Isabella and Marie today. Before the train ride we took a walk and saw this pelican that Brady fell in love with. Who knew that I would end up including nature pictures two weeks in a row? Kendall got her first shots and now weighs 12 lbs 6 oz. What a porker! The baby is smiling more now and she really enjoyed the train ride. The conductor spoke to Brady and I thought that he would pass out from sheer joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment