
Lots going on this past week. Brady had his first day at his new school and he LOVED it. Not one tear. They have a train table and water toys so the kid was in preschool heaven =). We are still watching the cheerleaders more than I would care to admit, I am still hoping that it's just a phase.
Kendall is cooing and smiling a lot now - she'll carry on a "conversation" with you now. She is quite the fashionista - our neighbor made her a really cute outfit and we found that Kendall's waist size is the same as the two-year-old's next door! She is starting to sit up in the Bumbo seat and enjoys facing out in the sling so she can see the world. Grammy tried to give her a bottle and Kendall reacted as if Grammy was trying to poison her - that is something we will be working on for the next few weeks prior to my return to work.
We went to the zoo, of course, and this gorilla came right up to the window and did not take his (her?) eyes off of Brady - I think that in his yellow shirt the gorilla thought that Brady looked like a tasty little banana. It was a little scary, and made me wonder how thick the glass was separating us and the gorilla. Do I have an unnatural fear of gorillas? Possibly. I felt much more comfortable with the fake gorilla "goosing" him =).

In keeping with the nature theme we seem to have going, I wanted to show the giraffe that has the most awesome view in California.

In keeping with the nature theme we seem to have going, I wanted to show the giraffe that has the most awesome view in California.
Sports class is now over, sadly I will need to find another way to wear him out before nap every Wednesday. Brady received an award that he is proudly displaying on his bulletin board.
No comments:
Post a Comment