Another busy week at the Fish House. Brady held a very exclusive tea party with Isabella, where they drank like cats out of their cups. We also attended our neighbor Riley's football game. Brady was excited to wear one of Riley's old "football germs" (jersey) to the game. He was more interested in watching the cheerleaders most of the time. On that note, I had to watch 2 hours of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders - Making the Team, because Brady insisted that is all he wanted to watch. Sadly, the show grew on me and after he went to bed I watched to see who got kicked off the team.
Kendall had another exhausting week sleeping, eating, pooping and putting up with me trying new outfits on her. She became very annoyed with the paparazzi and shielded her face like Jessica Alba coming out of the Ivy when I tried to get a few more pictures.
Kelly and Chase came over to play. The kids were so active that Kelly and I could barely keep up with them!

Brady starts his sports clinic next week (soccer, track and baseball) and in honor of that I cut my hair like a soccer mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment