Friday, August 29, 2008






















We have had another entertaining week with the kids. I learned that Brady is listening to what is on the car radio after hearing him sing the lyrics to Fergie's "My Humps". I was cracking up when he got to the "check it out" part and Brady said "check it out Baby Sister". The kid is funny. Brett and I are going to alter our music choices =).

Last night Brady stayed up late with Brett watching the Redskins game and refused to go to bed until he saw "the girl" - one of the cheerleaders - again. Brady is going to enjoy football season.

Brady has been giving our neighbor Isabella (or Abella as Brady calls her) lots of rides in his truck. They would drive around the neighborhood for hours if we let them.

Kendall was busy sleeping and having a really awesome hair day!

No comments: